CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chicago Part Deux

Saturday we got up, grabbed breakfast, then headed back to Midway to pick up our rental car. We had a quick drive to Schaumburg and were excited to see some of the Feltis family upon our arrival! The funny thing is they barely recognized Jay with his beard!!

The ceremony & reception was at Maggianos - just down the street from our hotel. They did a great job of decorating & the food was delicious!!! Here are some pictures from the night!

I love this one:
The father & mother of the bride. I just loved Anne's dress!!
Ryan with two ladies by his side:
Bride & Groom! You certainly can't tell here, but Sarah is pregnant too - just 4 weeks behind me!
Ryan, Jay & I go way back to our flight school days. It's always nice to see him!
Beard love:
This dress was nice & stretchy for my bump!
Kisses!
More kisses!
Goofball:
And the ever-so-fun act of trying to get a good picture. Jay has too much fun trying to mess it up. First try: 
Second try:
There was a third try even before I got frustrated:
...and THERE we go :)
We had a great time at the wedding - the Feltis family is...well family to us, so it was such a treat to spend so much time with them!

Sunday the bride & groom hosted a Super Bowl party at their house. Ryan had promised me a "surprise" upon arriving there & I was more in the mindset that it was a cookie or something like that. Well, it was way better! Brett came out from VA to surprise us! It was sooo nice to see him as it had been way too long since we'd last seen each other! (and I'll admit that I even cried when I saw him)
Friends from Westwind...
Goofy as usual...
The couch was packed!!
More beard love:
The two prego ladies before heading off to sleep. It was a crazy, long weekend!!

3 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

Amie...I LOVE that dress!!!!!!!!!!! You look so beautiful :) The pregnant glow has definitely hit!! Sounds like such a wonderful trip!

Natalie said...

Love the baby bump - that dress is perfect! Great pictures too!

Deb said...

Glad you had so much fun in Chicago and that the wedding was fabulous. Great that you got to see the Westwind gang.