CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Remember Us?

Soooo...lots has happened in the past, what, two and a half years since I last posted. I am not even going to try to cover everything, but due to some big changes in our family journey, I feel motivated to try posting again. Also, my friend Kiera is a blogging champ and she has inspired me!


The first big announcement? We have an amazing son Edward who turned two in August. He is hilarious, smart, energetic and stubborn among many other mostly positive qualities. I love being a mom, especially to a boy!

The next big thing? After over a year of trying to conceive again, we are finally expecting! I am due in May with twins and couldn't be happier! I am finally getting some energy back and the nausea has subsided. I'm trying to be strong and keep their genders a surprise (to us and everyone else) but am finding I'm becoming more and more curious (weak!) and with such an awesome husband who really wants to know, I just might be swayed. We will see. I'm at 18 weeks and so far, it's a mystery. 

The third and final big change is that we sold our home in Gilbert, Arizona (I guess that is another biggie I never blogged about - we bought a house!), and are moving to Vermont where most of my family lives. It will be so nice to be around family, especially with the babies' upcoming arrival! 

Jay's parents came down before Thanksgiving and helped me pack since Jay was still at work. Then we had the huge moving truck arrive on December 13th and then headed here to Colorado to await Jay's arrival. It was the first time I think Edward really understood what "Daddy is coming home!" meant. He was excited and they are having a great time together. 

After Christmas we head to Kansas City, then Lincoln and Omaha before finally arriving in Vermont in early January. 

Please bear with me as I'm hoping to find the energy to keep posting and to also get pictures up as well. I'm using the blogger app on my iPad and most of my pics are on my phone....gotta adjust my cloud settings and I'm sure I'll be all set soon enough!

So if anyone is reading this, welcome back! And please text me so I know it's visible...I can't remember how I last left all my settings....

Xoxo

2 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

You're back! Wahoo!!! Glad I could help inspire you :) My blog is priceless to me and worth every minute. You won't regret coming back!

Mom Crosby said...

I am so excited, welcome back!