CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Update

Another beautiful weekend in the desert! The orange blossoms are blooming and the air is sweet and warm. I took this photo in our backyard on Saturday morning. I'm not sure what kind of flowers they are but they sure are vibrant! It was so sunny and bright outside that it took several minutes for my eyes to adjust after coming back in. 

Saturday night Jay and I visited with Kathy, Matt and their 4 boys for dinner and some catching up. They have a new beautiful home in the East valley that we were looking forward to checking out as well. We had a very nice welcome from the boys upon our arrival - here is a photo of 3/4 of them: Elijah, Timothy and Josh...
...and the other 1/4, Benjamin, was chilling out nearby. 
We had a very nice time talking about what we've all been up to, eating pizza and even squeezed in a little Wii time! I was surprised to find that Elijah had made me my very own Mii that was a pretty good look-alike! The twins were healthier, happier (beautiful smiles!) and bigger than the last time I saw them a few months ago. Thank you Kathy and Matt for having us over!
Today Jay and I took it easy. We enjoyed too many cups of coffee in our pajamas this morning, then this afternoon ran some errands, had a nice workout at the gym, and went out for a bite to eat before he headed to work. It's going to be another crazy work week for him, but we're both looking forward to spending this coming weekend relaxing in Colorado with the Davis family. 

3 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

Those are such cute pictures! It looks like you all had a great time. The boys are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's good to be back in the blogging world. So you're going to CO? That's exciting!

Anonymous said...

I made the blog!!!!!!!! I am so excited! We had a great time with you guys! Thanks for being a part of our crazy life! Love you friend!