CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend Update: Friends Visit!

Last weekend Tori came in town for a quick visit. She came specifically to get Adam's (surprise) Christmas present, and we were lucky enough to spend some QT with her while doing so :) In order to preserve the nature of the surprise, I'm not going to mention any details of Friday, but let's just say we had a fun time!

Saturday morning Tori found that her flight home got cancelled, so after dropping Jay off at Sun Devil Stadium for some good ol' fashioned tailgating, we headed to one of my favorite places in Scottsdale - Kierland Commons - for some shopping. We had a great lunch, caught up on everything in our lives, and of course, shopped! I found some great sweaters in Anthropologie (best store ever - I think we spent 2 hours in there alone) & thanks to a birthday gift card from my dad, I bought two! 

Later that afternoon Ryan flew in, so Tori & I picked him up from the airport (very handsome in his uniform I might add) and then headed to ASU to pick up Jay. We all had a great night. Ryan's mom was in town on vacation as well, so the 5 of us went to Crust for dinner & drinks. Tori & I shared the Arugula & Prosciutto pizza that was so amazing we couldn't stop gushing about it! Anne, Jay & Ryan shared the Chicken Bruschetta pizza which was yummy as well. 

Anne & the boys:
 Westwinders Unite!!

Guess what? I'm now caught up with my blog posts! One more weekend update to go and then it's Thanksgiving! What are YOU thankful for???

1 comments:

Deb said...

Phew! You've been a busy lady! I am thankful for the 3 wonderful daughters that I am so blessed with. I am also thankful for a wonderful family of siblings who all have remained here in VT; unlike some of my darling daughters- hint;hint.