CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 24, 2014

Off the grid

Until yesterday we were nearly all the way off the grid, only hanging on by a big toe or two. I'm excited to announce we now have "internet". I use the term loosely because it's DSL and it's SLOW. Better than nothing though and it's all we were able to get out here in the country. 


We still don't have television which as of now we are not missing. It's nice because living with my sister and Jacques there is always someone around to talk to and we get plenty of time to read by the fire. Once we are in our new place and Jay leaves for several weeks or months, I might change my mind. For now though, a Netflix every now and then is nice. 

Edward is keeping entertained by his dog cousins. Here he is teaching Flint about how to use an iPhone:
He also has plenty of toys to play with here. This is his new favorite thanks to my mom. It is a great outlet for him to get some energy out while we are inside avoiding below zero temps!
I need to do a pregnancy update soon. I can't believe how bad I've been this time around about taking belly pics and recording everything. The move has surely put a wrench in my normal routine but hopefully we will be establishing a new routine very soon as we get more settled! Stay tuned - lots of excitement on the horizon!!

1 comments:

Mom Crosby said...

Nice update. Glad you aren't missing tv.