CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Jay and I spent New Year's Eve day with Tara & baby Alistair while Jeff was at work. We had a great time - made his baby dedication invitations, went shopping at Babies R Us, and grocery shopped for dinner that night. 
Alistair & Jay bonding

Later in the day we all went over to Kiera & Joe's for a nice dinner. I was so impressed with the table that Kiera had already set! It was beautiful - I'm sure her wedding planning experience was behind the creativity on this!! Everyone brought something to share and all the food was amazing!
Beautiful table
Me & my super cute husband. 
Jay had to work that night, so we took this pic around 10 before he had to leave (which is when Jeff was leaving work and on his way over to join us)!
Jeff & Tara celebrate 2009!
This is how I brought in the new year. Alistair was sleeping on me for over an hour! I didn't want to move!
McNeill Family
Jeff, Tara & Alistair stayed over at our place that night & we woke up and had a yummy Jay-made breakfast together while lounging on the couch watching football! Alistair was comfy upstairs on the guest bed. 
We hope that all of you had a very special New Year's celebration and that 2009 brings smiles, wonderful memories, health and happiness! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute and you guys look like you had a blast!

Tara and Jeff said...

awe....I love the picture with the one sock on, we had a great time too.