CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

You Know You're Married/Boring/Easily Excited When...

...things like this make you smile like it was your birthday.
I wish I was joking, but I'm completely serious. This beautiful piece of laundry-drying brilliance replaced the following POS that I was happy to leave for Mr. Garbage Man last week. Happy enough to take a picture. 
I won't go into all of the scary details as to how the above piece of fire wood ended up on my bad side (believe me, Jay was right there with me on this), but I will tell you where I got my new one that I just L-O-V-E. Ikea. Of course. Here is a link in case you want one too. It may not make you as happy as it made me, but it sure will get your laundry dry!

5 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

I have that same POS (your old one!!) and I hate it too! I actually used the wood for a curtain rod because it wasn't doing any good as a drying rack! I might have to venture to Ikea very soon.... :)

Unknown said...

I knew that was from IKEA. Many of my friends here have the same one. I have a line outside. Matt hates clothes dried on the line - but, I love it!

Deb said...

Your post brought a smile to my face. How little things make you so happy. Clothes dried outside are the absulte best on a sunny day.

Tricia said...

There is one at BB&B that I like. Same sort of thing as your new IKEA one. I still have the awful old one like you threw away.

Anonymous said...

I would be just as excited as you!
-Stacy