CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Bit of Randomness

There are a few good things that come from Jay flying to Mexico for work. One of the first things is the fact that he's out of the country & therefore he can get some REAL rest without people calling him all day. Yes, even his lovely wife bugs him while he's trying to sleep :)

The second great thing is that he brings home fun stuff that we can't otherwise get here at home. Check out the bounty from today: 
Chocolate All-Bran cereal (keeps us regular), Chocolate Frosted Flakes (they're GGRRRRRReeeeeaaaattt!), and Choco Milk powder. 

Bit of randomeness #2 is the dinner I made tonight. You know it's summer when you are grilling kabobs. So tasty, healthy, and kept the heat outside of the house! 
The credit for this fine grilling job goes to my husband. He taught me well and I've been much more comfortable with the grill now than I ever have. I only had to make 1 quick call (thanks, Jeff!) to help get the flames under control!

3 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

looks delicous , the kabobs I mean ! I was wondering who was calling my man about his grilling skills? All I heard on his end of the conversation was ...."did you take the top off " and "your too hot" ...haha

Amie said...

That is so funny! I didn't think about how odd his side of the conversation might sound :)

Lindsay said...

love the Mexican fun food! I'm jealous!!!!