CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Date Night at Chase Field

I scored some sweet tickets to the baseball game last night (thanks, boss!), so Jay and I had a nice little date. We definitely went in style! One of the best parts was the valet parking. It's not just valet...we kept driving closer and closer past other valets until we got to the correct one. The one AT the field. Like where the players might park. Full of fancy cars. Our Jetta stuck out like a sore thumb :)

We went in the fancy "Press Entrance". I took a picture when we were leaving because it was just so hidden. We thought it might have been the wrong door if someone had not waved us in.

The seats weren't bad either. Five rows back. With a waitress, restaurant (there was a special restaurant & bathrooms just for our section!), wider seats, more leg room, and a great view of the game! A few "celebrities" were in our section as well - Dan Majerle (from the Suns), Dan Davis (ex-newsman from Channel 3 - he's actually in the red shirt behind Jay in this picture), and right next to me was someone that was somehow related to John Jay from Kiss 104.7. I think.
For dinner, instead of just a hot dog, I had a Hot Dog Panini. With jarlsburg cheese and caramelized onions. It was DELICIOUS! I want to try making them at home sometime.
The only thing that wasn't great was the Diamondbacks. Unfortunately they lost 13-5 against the Cincinnati Reds.
What a great night with my husband! I think we're both pretty spoiled now having had the royal treatment last night. Back to the real world today...

6 comments:

Sean said...

I am so jealous.

Amie said...

If you and Tricia ever come to visit, I'll see what I can do! :)

Tara and Jeff said...

oooo....nice date guys

Tricia said...

I'm jealous too, I can't wait to go to an Orioles game one of these days...not sure when that'll happen though.

Deb said...

Makes my date at the Red Soxs just a little less special. We had a great weekend, but no VIP Treatment! And the Red Soxs lost as well...

Lindsay said...

I'm not a big sports fan but WOW, lucky that looked like so much fun!!!! Great pics and memories, glad you had a nice night:)