CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Rah Rah Raelyn!

I apologize on my lack of posting lately! I have a few in mind that I'm hoping to get up this week, so hopefully you won't boycott! :)

A little over a week ago, Jay and I went to cheer on our favorite cheerleader Raelyn at her school district's Cheer Showcase. She is in 6th grade and this is her first year cheering. We got there pretty early (to get good seats of course!) and waited with mom Erika for the show to start!
Raelyn was a "flyer" for her very first showcase! Here she is up on top showing school spirit! I was just happy she ended up back on her own two feet soon after this!
Her team (squad?) posting after the show. They were the youngest group at the event and did such a fabulous job!

Jay and I - proud of our friend Raelyn and the great job she did! Thanks so much for inviting us - we look forward to seeing more performances in the future!

0 comments: