CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

37 years


On our wedding day, I gave Jay a handmade card listing out 100 of the (many) reasons I love him. I thought I'd share some of these reasons with you in celebration of his birthday today!

1. You make me laugh
9. Your cooking
12. My family loves you
13. You take care of my car maintenance
17. Flexing in the bathroom mirror together



22. You go craft shopping with me
24. Your family
32. You watch tv on the floor with 2 pillows
43. You love bacon as much as I do
45. You insist that Frostys must be chocolate
46. You never leave the seat up
50. You don't hold grudges
53. You open the car door for me



61. You got me tulips instead of roses for Valentine's Day
66. You talk reason into me when I'm upset
67. You always ask about nuts in food when we are out


85. Your radio station A-D-D
97. You bought me the chicken pitcher even though you thought it was ugly
99. You are my best friend
100. My heart still skips a beat when I see you

I love you baby!!!

5 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

Such a wonderful thing being married to your best friend isn't it

Kiera and Joe said...

That was the best birthday post EVER!

Happy Birthday Jay!!!

Deb said...

Jay I think you are as lucky to have Amie as we are to have you. Love you.

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Jay! I know I'm a day late but I did call yesterday.

Todd Davis said...

You love his radio station A-D-D? Kudos to you, Amie, cuz that probably would drive everyone else in the world bat-guano crazy :)