CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Fly On The Wall During The Palm Sunday Pancake Breakfast

Amie: So hun, what do you want to do for Easter dinner this year?
Jay: I dunno.
Amie: Well, I know you're never too excited about ham, so maybe lamb? Or we could be really crazy and get duck!
Jay: How about goat?
Amie: ::silence::
Amie: I think duck sounds so good! And we've never cooked duck before!
Jay: I hear goat is really healthy and we've never cooked it before.
Amie: ::silence::
Amie: But where do you even BUY goat? It's not like Safeway has it over by the pork & beef?
Jay: There's that mediterranean place where we got that really good hummus. I bet they have goat.
Amie: Really? But doesn't duck sound soooo good?! I love duck! And that lamb we made a few years ago was delicious!
Jay: Ready to go? The let's go to the Farmer's Market while it's still early....

10 minutes later at the Farmer's Market we come upon this sign:

Jay: 1 Amie: 0

And I must say I'm surprised nobody noticed the Goat Loin Chop in the last post...
I don't think we're going to have it for Easter Dinner, but we will be having it soon, so stay tuned for details...


                          

5 comments:

Tara and Jeff said...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth..sorry Jay I hate Goat anything

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh goodness...how is Kelley going to feel about this?! She is a lover of all goats ya know... :)

Jenny, Dylan, and Miles said...

I impressed Amie...don't know if I could eat goat, Dyaln's dad used to have two in the backyard (Pebbles and BamBam). Can't wait to hear how it is!!!!

Jenny xxoo

Deb said...

I can't wait to hear how you guys end up cooking it and how it turns out. Keep us all posted. Love you.