CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend Update: Thursday/Bachelorette

I realized after uploading 340 pictures that there is no way I can do a single Weekend Update post. So guess what?! You are getting a post for each day we were back east. That way I won't skimp on photos and you'll get the whole story.


Jay and I started the weekend early Thursday on a 7am direct flight to Baltimore. Have I told you how much I love Southwest Airlines? They are so great about my peanut allergy...but that's another story. Anyway - we arrived in Baltimore around 2:45 and after picking up the rental car, made it to the hotel by 4ish. Good thing, because the plan was to meet all the girls in the hotel lobby by 5 for the bachelorette party! There were a total of 9 of us attending a girls only dinner beforehand. Here are the Crosby girls packed into the back of the van on the way downtown:
Stacy, Tricia, me and Mom before heading over to the restaurant:
We went to the Power Plant district in Baltimore which is right across the street from the harbor. There are lots of bars and restaurants in that area which was another good thing because the restaurant we were planning on going to had closed down! We went to the tavern under the "Beer" sign in the pic below instead:
Here are all the girls after dinner. From left to right: Alana (Tricia's sister-in-law), Maria (bridesmaid), Tricia (bride, of course!), Me, Mom, Kerry (matron of honor), Celeste (Tricia's mother-in-law), Amy (Tricia's sister-in-law), and Stacy (sister).
After the moms, pregnant sister-in-law and Stacy headed back to the hotel to relax, the rest of us headed to Howl at the Moon. If you haven't been before, it's a chain of dueling piano bars. It's a great time and a very interactive experience! They had a "Word of the Day" white board that incrementally goes up in price to change the message. The first message of the night featured the bride-to-be:
Tricia was asked to get up on the stage for a little dance while the guys played some song that I can't seem to remember.
Jager Bombers (Jagermeister and Red Bull) have become a tradition on nights out with Tricia.
Jay, Kevin (Kerry's husband), and Steve (Maria's boyfriend) snuck out of the bachelor party (about a mile away - quick limo ride) to say hello to their top ladies. I was so happy to see him!
Here is a group shot of all the girls near the end of the night (+ some random guy who apparently wanted to be photographed).
It was such a great time and a wonderful way to start a special weekend with my sister as well as get to know her friends and future in-laws better!


Sorry I don't have pictures of the bachelor party to share but I wasn't invited and you know boys with cameras. I think they didn't want any...ahem...evidence? Regardless, I hear they had a great time. They went to an Orioles game and then out to the bars. In a limo. That's about all the info I have for ya!

1 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

Awwwww....I love the picture of you and Jay! You look so happy to see each other :) Too cute! Looks like you had a blast...can't wait to hear more!