CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not to Brag But....

I have the best husband ever! Today I got home from work and was greeted by the following:

*Freshly mopped floor (our whole downstairs is tile, so it's a big task!)
*Perfectly cleaned bathroom
*Organized storage closet
*Husband cooking me dinner

Jay is going to see his parents in Colorado this weekend and knew that I had these tasks on my weekend to-do list. How absolutely amazing of him to do this for me so that I too can enjoy my weekend and find time to relax! 

aaahhhh...married bliss....

6 comments:

Kiera and Joe said...

Oh my goodness! That is so nice of Jay to do all that cleaning! You have every right to brag...and I am totally jealous! He just won major husband points with that one ;)

Deb said...

I knew he was the PERFECT guy for you! This just proves it a little more :) Thanks Jay for taking such good care of my darling daughter. Luv you both!

Unknown said...

Must be nice! I get Belgium chocolate every now and then (from one of his trips there). Does that count?

Amie said...

Yes, Nat - regular supplies of Belgian Chocolates are certainly something to brag about in my book!!

Tara and Jeff said...

Oh man ! That's a pregnant's wife dream come true as well. Very very sweet Jay

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, bro. Enjoy the game today - I'll be missin' it.