CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Update

Jay and I drove out to San Diego this weekend to surprise Tori in celebration of her 40th birthday. Below is our weekend in photos:

Surprised Tori

Jay and I


The Westwind Crew at the party. Tori and I found our husbands in flight school and love to reminisce about when it all started! Perkins Family - Serena, Tori & Noah, Adam, and Isabel Pineapple & Coconut Bowling - so fun, especially when the coconut cracks and the milk spatters all over the spectators!Noah getting into trouble. Look at that innocent face!
Headed to my weekend surprise in Julian, CA
Jay took me to an Art & Music Festival! It was a great time. Below I'm getting my psychic portrait done by the lady in the funny hat.
This is my psychic portrait. For $5, I got this ugly picture plus a summary of my past "troubled waters", current "calm seas (with lurking shark)" and future "troubled waters (with dry land)". I figure if the economy gets really bad, I can try out this "art" to make some dough. I mean, my pictures would be at least prettier than this!
One of my favorite parts about driving to San Diego is Dateland, Arizona. It's in the middle of nowhere, but a great place to stop! The date trees are the backdrop of picture of me sipping on one of their world famous Date Milkshakes. I know it sounds weird, but man is it good!!
I'm already looking forward to what next weekend will bring!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do dates have the same effects as prunes?!?
-Stacers

Amie said...

Very good question, Stacy. I do not know the scientific answer to this, but I myself would say that no, the effects are not the same as prunes....so far.

Tricia said...

This makes me want a date filled cookie. Let's catch up tomorrow, sorry I missed you tonight, Monday is Prison Break night.

Angela Jarman said...

Funny... Chad and I were in San Diego this weekend too! lol

Deb said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I miss the sunshine already.