CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding Photos Have Arrived!

Jay and I had our friend and wedding photographer Joseph Blech and his wife Kiera over for lunch yesterday to take a look at our lovely wedding photos! It was a great time and there are sooo many great pictures we are excited to share!! Turns out we have over 1300 photos to go through. Over the next few weeks I'll post some of our favorites here while Joe is working on a slideshow that I'll be able to post soon as well! 

Here is a teaser pic for you from our wedding day. Jay is lifting me over the rope at the end of Church Street. Look at that sunshine!!! More to come, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I thought you'd tease us with more than one photo, come on now Amie Leigh you know that's not very nice!

Kiera and Joe said...

I'm with Tricia on this one...tease us with a few more! Don't be shy :)